English questions 1864 (1874 discussions) Latest response Discussions
Funnel wate

Funnel water uphill using surplus power and then, when needed, channel it down through hydroelectric generators. It's a tried-and-tested system. But there are significant issues around scalability. Hy ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
25 May 2022 20:36
you would

However, you would not see major shortages in supermarkets or clothing stores in a world without planes, says Fernando. "[Bulk goods] are transported using a very different supply chain network, shipp ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
25 May 2022 20:03
Those new

Those new facilities at their Portlethen site, south of Aberdeen, focus on rope and climbing skills as well as more traditional needs like firefighting.Workers are more likely to travel to wind tu ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
25 May 2022 19:58
Most of the

Most of the weddings I do are more traditional. I don't judge. I just help the couples achieve the personalised ceremony they want. I meet the couples several weeks or even months before the event ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
25 May 2022 19:46
In Januar

In January, the French government forced the state-owned energy provider, Électricité de France (EDF), to cap wholesale price rises to 4% for a year, at a cost of &euro ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
25 May 2022 19:40
Thomas argue

Thomas argues that what the council is proposing will make people homeless. "You don't decommission a village so callously," she says. "You decommission a nuclear power plant or an old f ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
24 May 2022 19:40
Low-lying

Low-lying Fairbourne is vulnerable to flooding from multiple sources: the sea, a nearby estuary and river run-off flowing down from the hills. The flood risk is projected to increase drastically over ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
24 May 2022 19:29
Aviation has

Aviation has a unique combination of two factors not seen together in any other transport mode, says Fernando. Firstly, it's fast, both in terms of its speed and its ability to go directly from a to b ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
24 May 2022 19:03
The picture

The picture that this paints of modern America is a dark one, especially for Swami who has seen a change in who normally promotes conspiracy material. “Particularly in South Asia, conspiracy the ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
23 May 2022 19:48
In general, his

In general, his findings reflected the lengthy efforts people go to in Animal Crossing to acquire digital objects and progress in the game. The litter, being scarce and associated with specific tasks, ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
23 May 2022 19:37