English questions 1868 (1878 discussions) Latest response Discussions
It was the height o

It was the height of summer in the UK and the country found itself in the grip of a heatwave. In Leicestershire, in the midlands of England, children on their school holidays played in paddling pools ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
18 May 2022 20:11
It's all laid out in

It's all laid out in a flow chart that Pu shows me. When I ask him how long all these meetings would take in the event of aberrant data, he laughs self-consciously. "I think it could be very fast, but ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
17 May 2022 19:49
The villagers

The villagers are furious at the proposal to abandon the village and have refused to accept that they will be forced to leave behind their homes and community. The council's decision "has destroyed pe ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
17 May 2022 19:29
The sheer mass

The sheer mass of a gravity battery's weight coupled with its incredibly slow descent generates a huge amount of torque, allowing the system to deliver maximum power almost instantaneous ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
17 May 2022 19:22
A murder should

A murder should be regarded as femicide when it meets any of a number of conditions, the framework says, for example if the killer displayed hatred for the woman because of her gender ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
16 May 2022 19:58
The division

The division reached its peak in the years leading to 1947 when India was partitioned into two separate states. "Urdu became one of the causes pursued by the Muslim League [which endor ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
16 May 2022 19:46
suspension

Russia's suspension of deliveries to Poland and Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles, the Russian currency, was a stark reminder of the threat facing the Eurozone. Russia has ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
16 May 2022 19:21
Many of the

Many of the highest peaks in the world, including Everest, have permanent snow caps that help protect them from this wind-blown barrage. Rock covered in a soft blanket of snow suffers less weathering ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
12 May 2022 21:03