English questions 1864 (1874 discussions) Latest response Discussions
Those became

Those became reference points for hundreds of animators and visual effects artists to create avatars of the band in their heyday.Affectionately known as "Abba-tars", the characters are not 3D holo ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
28 May 2022 21:36
"I wrote to the

"I wrote to the prosecutor-general's office asking to investigate. I told them there was no way my sons could have signed military contracts. I was certain. Other mothers wrote, too. They all knew ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
27 May 2022 20:52
Her region

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
27 May 2022 19:55
For most, the

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
27 May 2022 19:49
Leigh Ann

Leigh Ann Winowiecki, a soil systems scientist at the research organisation CIFOR-ICRAF in Nairobi, Kenya, says farmyard manure has a host of benefits: providing nutrients to the plant ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
27 May 2022 19:34
These accommodation

These accommodations are not new to Indian jurisprudence or to courtroom procedures," Ms Uttara said.Since livestreams are limited to a few courts, tweets and real-time updates from courtrooms by ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
27 May 2022 19:26
Sometimes the

Sometimes the danger in the kitchen came from gadgets intended to be safer than the ones they replaced. Electric kettles are a particularly ironic example. Even as early as the 1920s they had automati ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
26 May 2022 19:33
Sometimes,

Sometimes, another lactating woman was available, and for many babies professional "wet nurses" were their saving grace. At various times throughout history, wet nurses – women who ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
26 May 2022 19:20
Dr Tanya Bleiker

Dr Tanya Bleiker, President of the British Association of Dermatologists says: "Differentiating between different types of rashes can be difficult. So if in doubt, follow the advice and ge ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
26 May 2022 19:14
In November,

In November, a civil court rejected the petition saying that India had been ruled by several dynasties and wrongs committed in the past "cannot be the basis of disturbing peace of our ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
26 May 2022 19:01