• Are you sure you want to delete this response?
    26 May 2022 12:33

    Sometimes the danger in the kitchen came from gadgets intended to be safer than the ones they replaced. Electric kettles are a particularly ironic example. Even as early as the 1920s they had automatic shut-offs intended to keep them from boiling dry, and some even had plugs that would pop out when the correct temperature was reached. However, the plugs could easily plop into a full sink of water if the kettle was on the drainboard (death to whoever was washing the dishes, sadly), and if the safety mechanism made it hard to put a popped plug back in, people would inquisitively shove knives and other metal objects in.

    อ่านต่อเพิ่ม โรงเรียนวัดหลักช้าง

    สาระสำคัญ  เชื้อ

    0

Please login or register to leave a response.