English questions 1362 (1371 discussions) Latest response Discussions
ทดลองเล่นเกม ไม่ต้องสมัคร ฟรีทุกค่าย เล่นได้ไม่มีเบื่อ

mega365nb online
08 Jul 2022 17:00
Multiple fat

Multiple fat sources are often used in formula, including cows' or goats' milk (often skimmed, which isn't as fatty as breast milk) and vegetable oils such as palm, sunflower or rapeseed, plus fatty a ...

Denise Malone
16 Jul 2022 19:21
It made me

It made me wonder what's really in the first foods our children consume – from the most beneficial ingredients, to hidden, undesirable or even toxic ones. And given what we know about some of th ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
24 Jun 2022 00:55
Ms Swanson

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
24 Jun 2022 00:54
Luis Fernando

Luis Fernando Félix Fernández, president of the National Chamber of the Tequila Industry, says it is challenging for foreign distilleries to make a convincing agave spiri ...

สุมิตตา จามิคุณ
24 Jun 2022 00:54
future is in doubt as he enters the final 12 months of his

Sterlings Manchester .บาร์ซ่า City future is in doubt as he enters the final 12 months of his contract. นักเตะเมสซี่ The England forward 27 has attracted interest ...

wiputh phudi
20 Jun 2022 23:37
Psilocybin is a

Psilocybin is a hallucinogen that changes the brain's response to a chemical called serotonin. When broken down by the liver (into "psilocin"), it causes an altered state of consciousness and percepti ...

toto king
21 Jun 2022 20:33
The fashion i

The fashion industry is no stranger to such controversies. Just the year before, D&G's tone-deaf campaign showing a Chinese model attempting to eat pizza with chopsticks led to an eruption of fury ...

Sierra Randolph
23 Jun 2022 00:12
Usman Mbaekwe

Usman Mbaekwe, who spent five days in a forest in southern Nigeria after a bus he was travelling in was attacked, said the security forces made no attempt to rescue him. He was freed ...

Linc oln
28 Jun 2022 00:42
"Sign in", "signin" or "sign-in"

I do not know which one is correct, can you explain?

toto king
21 Jun 2022 20:34