Part 1: Start a conversation with your partner. Talk about the following:
- How many friends do you have on Facebook?
- What do you do on Facebook?
- What's the best thing about Facebook?
- What's something you don't like about Facebook?
- Have you ever had a problem on Facebook?
- Do you accept any friend requests?
- How do you protect your privacy on Facebook?
Part 2: Visual-based conversation.
Both the student and volunteer show their pictures about Facebook. Then discuss at least 5 similarities and 5 differences among the pictures.
Part 3: Have a conversation about the following topic.
Facebook is making young people self-centered and more concerned about themselves than others. Do you agree or disagree?
Part 4: Free talk.