Part 1: Start a conversation with your partner. Talk about the following:
- How often do you eat out?
- Where do you usually go when you eat out?
- Do you like western food? Do you like Korean food? Do you like Japanese food?
- Do you know how to order food in English?
- Do you eat fast food like KFC or McDonalds?
- Do you know what a Caesar salad is?
- Do you worry about chemicals in your food?
- What's the most disgusting food you ever ate in a restaurant?
- What would you think if you saw the cook at a restaurant smoking while he was cooking your food?
- Why do you think westerners are usually heavier than Vietnamese?
Part 2: Visual-based conversation.
Both the student and volunteer show their pictures about restaurants and eating out. Then have a discussion to find at least 5 similarities and five differences among the pictures.
Part 3: Have a conversation about the following situation.
What would you do if the food you were served did not taste good or if you received the wrong food?
Part 4: Free talk.